HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indonesia has some of the best bikes in the world

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Brain

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Indonesia has some of the best bikes in the world   Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 16:41

I want to say that I am very impressed with the kustom bikes I have seen from Indonesia. I am also happy to see that it has brought so many people together who share their love for kustom bikes. I see the skill and creativity that goes into your bikes, the design work is excellent and the finished bikes are a work of art.

More power to the brotherhood of Indonesian kustom bike builders. Your showing the world how it should be done, and the great freindships it can create Very Happy .

John Brain
Kanada
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itoracism

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Indonesia has some of the best bikes in the world   Thu 11 Feb 2010 - 10:29

i'm affraid you post in wrong room....but it's okay since you don't speak indonesian language...to post your oppinion, you can post in "TUKAR PIKIRAN" thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vian Sneakerz

Number of posts : 228
Lokasi : Sidoarjo
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Indonesia has some of the best bikes in the world   Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 16:57

thank you sir john,we try to do our best.
most of our friend in this forum is a highly skilled bike designer,so i'm really proud when join this forum.I hope we can always make an art,ant wont stop our creativity. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indonesia has some of the best bikes in the world   Today at 13:05

Back to top Go down

Indonesia has some of the best bikes in the world
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1