sepedakustom.co.nr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sepedakustom.co.nr

Forum Diskusi Sepeda Lowrider, Cruiser, Chopper, Basman dan Limo Indonesia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada

Go down 
+28
mae_coolkas
sayapkota
fajr_cozy
rondcty
Zi3dumre
sandowman
aarontobias
Karl
wibyaja
white wall
KafK@
kampret_sid
krsn
el gibranos
-iduy-
stingray is back!
botak
Kustomklan
Admin
eQo
Omdjoko
ikobezzod
-andika-
Bayu 16"-20"
ogon
DK1NG
dam idum
John Brain
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Brain

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada Empty
PostSubject: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 17:27

Apa Kabar, nama saya John Brain (John Otak) saya orang Kanada.

I know very little Bahasa Indonesian, but I would like to say hello to all the kustom bike builders in Indonesia. I do not know enough Indonesian to talk with you, so I must write in English.

Saya suka Indonesia, saya suka kustom bicycles. I have visited Indonesia and I love the land and its people. Some day I hope to return.

I have been involved with kustom bikes for many years, and I write bike articles for a webzine called "Bike Rod and Kustom" Here is our new issue with many kustom bike articles http://bikerodnkustom5.homestead.com/cover9_0_2.html

Here is a photo of me, thank you

John Brain (John Otak)

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada YYYIMG_0671rrrrr2copy

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada XYYINGY3205copycopy

Good luck and keep building great kustom bicycles
Back to top Go down
dam idum

dam idum

Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 17:57

halo om John brain!!!....

welcome in Forum Sepeda Kustom Indonesia!... wish we can share everything 'bout custom bike. Thx.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1091107924&ref=profile
DK1NG

DK1NG

Number of posts : 78
Lokasi : Kebon kacang
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 17:58

Hi too John...
nice to meet u,which city in Canada? my auntie was in Vancouver...
Thats nice chopper n i saw a picture...that was so nice inovations,using a drag race wheel...
We already had it too...
contact me when u come to Indonesia..
Back to top Go down
ogon

ogon

Number of posts : 472
Lokasi : Southland Ratroders JAKARTA
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 18:20

hello Mr.Brain (Otak) Razz thanks for sharing with us your knowledge, greet from southland ratroders JAKARTA, hope we can see more of your tips n trick in making chopper and custom bicycle...cheeers
Back to top Go down
Bayu 16"-20"

Bayu 16

Number of posts : 55
Lokasi : Jl. Malabar No 40 Guntur Setiabudi Jaksel
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 18:32

Hello Mr. John Brain... Nice to meet you.. Very Happy
Welcome to Sepeda Kustom sites..., Smile
I hope that we can sharing a lot of Kustom Bicycles knowledge in here yeah...Very Happy Very Happy

Regards Bayu.

Bayu Bersepeda Mini..., Tiap Hari..., Tiap Pagi...
Back to top Go down
-andika-

-andika-

Number of posts : 363
Lokasi : pondok gede
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 18:40

John Brain wrote:
Apa Kabar, nama saya John Brain (John Otak) saya orang Kanada.

I know very little Bahasa Indonesian, but I would like to say hello to all the kustom bike builders in Indonesia. I do not know enough Indonesian to talk with you, so I must write in English.

Saya suka Indonesia, saya suka kustom bicycles. I have visited Indonesia and I love the land and its people. Some day I hope to return.

I have been involved with kustom bikes for many years, and I write bike articles for a webzine called "Bike Rod and Kustom" Here is our new issue with many kustom bike articles http://bikerodnkustom5.homestead.com/cover9_0_2.html

Here is a photo of me, thank you

John Brain (John Otak)

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada YYYIMG_0671rrrrr2copy

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada XYYINGY3205copycopy

Good luck and keep building great kustom bicycles

hello mr.John, i'm andika nice to meet you. please add my facebook : muhammad_andika95@yahoo.co.id Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
John Brain

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 19:35

Thank you for the welcome, terima kasi. I live in London Ontario kanada.

I have been building kustom bikes since 1973, when I was young Cool

Indonesia has some of the best kustom bikes in the world. I know this to be true.

I will show you some old pictures of kustom bikes that I have made.

This is my kustom bike I call the "Powder Keg" I made this in 2006

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada PhotoofBrainbike

This is my red bike I made in 1986

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada 030_31--bestweb

I made this bike in 1990, the boy is not me Smile

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada F1010006

I made this bike in 1975 and used to show it in kustom car shows

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada Grapeshot1977

This is me in 1973 when I was a boy, I have always liked to build kustom bikes.

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada Brain-5

I am very glad that there are so many kustom bike builders in Indonesia, there is so much talent that you have. I hope to be able to see them some day if I can return.

All the best to you and Indonesia cheers

John Brain (Otak)
Back to top Go down
ikobezzod

ikobezzod

Number of posts : 576
Lokasi : Djayakarta
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 20:09

hello mr.john.. welcome to the hood.. greetings from iko Sweet Iron L.B.C jakarta.. ehhehehe nice to know you sir. wooww thats kool chopper nice job Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John Brain

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 20:14

ikobezzod wrote:
hello mr.john.. welcome to the hood.. greetings from iko Sweet Iron L.B.C jakarta.. ehhehehe nice to know you sir. wooww thats kool chopper nice job Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you Iko, saya suka lowriders too.

John Otak
Back to top Go down
Omdjoko

Omdjoko

Number of posts : 174
Lokasi : Petogogan,Jaksel
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 3:19

Bonjour, My name is Djoko and I wish I was a toddler in this forum (LOL)......I'm not a builder but a bikelover.....so welcome to SepedaKustom.co.nr as the first Canadian.
Back to top Go down
eQo

eQo

Number of posts : 272
Lokasi : Priok Rock City
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 10:53

Hi john brain,... proud to see and know you're history be builder since young till now, one of the pride of a builder is a certain satisfaction, so keep you're "brain" on "head" and do what you do, because we don't know what is in our brain that is the privilege who god given.

eQo - Tanjung Priok (North of Jakarta)
Back to top Go down
http://whatweeat.multiply.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 34
Lokasi : Bandung, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 20:00

Hello Mr. John Brain, selamat datang to our Indonesian Kustom Bicycle Forum, welcome. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://indonesiakustombike.darkbb.com
Kustomklan

Kustomklan

Number of posts : 76
Lokasi : Bandung.So.Cal.NYC.Tokyo
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 20:18

haloo apa kabar Mr. John Brain aka John Otak? haha..it's nice to have you joined our forum, did you still remember me? my name is Geri aka Kustom Klan, back in 2006 the first time I saw your myspace pages and posted a lot of comment there Razz , I was so surprise knowing that you can speak a little Bahasa Indonesia..thanks and welcome once again! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.42nd.deviantart.com
botak

botak

Number of posts : 152
Lokasi : Ciledug City Cruiser (C.C.C)
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 20:49

hellooo mr John Brain (John Otak) , my name is Chilunk(botak) greetings from CCC(Ciledudg City Cycle)...... nice too meet you sir....
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
John Brain

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 21:19

Kustomklan wrote:
haloo apa kabar Mr. John Brain aka John Otak? haha..it's nice to have you joined our forum, did you still remember me? my name is Geri aka Kustom Klan, back in 2006 the first time I saw your myspace pages and posted a lot of comment there Razz , I was so surprise knowing that you can speak a little Bahasa Indonesia..thanks and welcome once again! cheers

Hello Geri, yes I do remember you, it is very nice to see you are still busy with kustom bikes, this is fantastic. Before I went to Indonesia I learned how to speak a little Bahasa Indonesian.. Satu Dua Tiga empat lima.. and Saya mau satu copi, temima kasi. And, Saya tidak mau! scratch I know very funny,

I love Indonesia and someday I hope to make it back.

Thank you Geri.

John Otak
Back to top Go down
John Brain

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 21:24

Djoko, hello, I am not young anymore either, thank goodness. We have age and wisdom Wink . Thank you for the welcome.

I want to thank everyone for the nice welcome to your kustom bike web site. I am very happy to see the great land of Indonesia with so many people who like kustom bikes. And very good ones cheers .

I will try and post more cool fotos that you many like, but right now I have to go and get some sleep. Terima kasi.

John Brain
Back to top Go down
John Brain

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 21:26

eQo wrote:
Hi john brain,... proud to see and know you're history be builder since young till now, one of the pride of a builder is a certain satisfaction, so keep you're "brain" on "head" and do what you do, because we don't know what is in our brain that is the privilege who god given.

eQo - Tanjung Priok (North of Jakarta)

The good times are just beginning, we never have to stop building kustom bikes. Keep cool man, terima kasi.

John Brain
Back to top Go down
stingray is back!

stingray is back!

Number of posts : 266
Lokasi : Jogja
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyThu 5 Nov 2009 - 23:45

Hello and welcome Mr. Brain
To my surprise found you here, hope you will checking on us from time to time.
We would like to learn from your experience.
My name is arie from Yogyakarta, if you happened to be in my town, I would like to ride with you.

regards
Back to top Go down
-iduy-

-iduy-

Number of posts : 370
Lokasi : Regensi Melati Mas, SerpongUtara, Tangerang Selatan
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyFri 6 Nov 2009 - 1:37

hip..hip..horay bounce

i'm glad to have you here in our lovely forum, welcome
since we don't have a world wide class custom bicycle builder member to hang on with,

hopefully someday we can meet in person and you would to be our first guest of honor to be the judge on some of the Indonesian custom bicycles contest

i was wondering Rolling Eyes , how do you find out about this forum? could you tell us the story
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joudy.irawan?ref=name
el gibranos

el gibranos

Number of posts : 130
Lokasi : pusat jakarta
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyFri 6 Nov 2009 - 2:22

welcome to indonesian custom bicycle forum mistermaster john brain..
a big surprise found you in the forum..
hopefully we can build relationships both among fellow custom bicycle enthusiasts!

cheers! king

gibran from jakarta
Back to top Go down
http://www.gibranosworkspace.blogspot.com
John Brain

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyFri 6 Nov 2009 - 17:17

Hello to everyone, apa kabar?

I try to look for great kustom bikes from the whole world, a friend said I should look at the great bikes in Indonesia. I told him I was already familiar with Indonesia and that I knew some of the best bikes were being made there. I have some friends on MySpace from Indonesia http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78752421. check out the photo albums for more of my bike work (pics).

I am very impressed at the quality and complexity of your bike work. You have all done a beautiful job.

Here is a bike I have been working on for a long long time:

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada Brain

When it is done it will look much different, better. It will get kustom paint and chrome plating.

Goodbye, and best wishes

John Brain (Otak)
Back to top Go down
krsn

krsn

Number of posts : 128
Lokasi : bekasi
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptyFri 6 Nov 2009 - 21:42

nice to know u mr.john "godfather" brain, thanx a lot for sharing your experience
Back to top Go down
DK1NG

DK1NG

Number of posts : 78
Lokasi : Kebon kacang
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 8:24

That was so cool!! You customized the frame n gear for chain...
With shifter gear?
Back to top Go down
John Brain

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 10:41

Hello Indonesia

Yes the bike I am working on is going to have a Shimano Nexus 7 on the rear wheels.

Here are the wheels that will be going on it

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada BRAINVOLTEXXfour11-1

The gear shifter is from Firebikes, it is very cool, and it will work with the Nexus 7 hub.

Sampai jumpa lagi, terima kasih

John Brain (Otak)
Back to top Go down
kampret_sid

kampret_sid

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 12:41

hello mr john brain...it's nice to have you join with us...

welcome.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada   Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada Empty

Back to top Go down

Apa Kabar, Hello from John Brain in Kanada
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next