sepedakustom.co.nr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sepedakustom.co.nr

Forum Diskusi Sepeda Lowrider, Cruiser, Chopper, Basman dan Limo Indonesia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming August Theme Comp : Life in the Gutter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Upcoming August Theme Comp : Life in the Gutter Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming August Theme Comp : Life in the Gutter   Upcoming August Theme Comp : Life in the Gutter EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 3:12

August Bi-Monthly Upcoming Theme Is : Life in the Gutter

Send up to two tracks to : toretorden

Deadline : 15th of August

Alright alright, I'm sorry. There was no July Comp .. Well, I was busy! However, we did poll over what july's theme should have been if there had been a comp. It was a draw between various themes and so, true to traditions, I chose the theme which had been in the list the longest. Life in the gutter!

So, it's likely not so much a musical theme this time as it is lyrical although you can charge the task of finding songs in any way you like. Anyways, the theme is about society's losers - the drunkards, the homeless, the handicapped war vets, the poor, the orphans, the beaten prostitues. You know, the people whose lives - if they're not actually lived in the gutter often finds it somewhere close to at least.

Give it a good think and then send me your stuff. I'll take two tracks!

Read more: http://www.musicbanter.com/soundtracks-compilations/50845-upcoming-august-theme-comp-life-gutter.html#ixzz1EijdWmGb
scraping, web scraping
Defibrillators
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1